Data possessor details:
Company registration number: 302441509
Legal address: Savanorių pr. 176C, Vilniaus m., Vilniaus m. sav.
Phone: 8 615 89714
We confirm that the visitor data on the website will be collected in accordance with the applicable requirements of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania legal acts and the instructions of the controlling authorities. All reasonable technical and administrative measures are in place to protect our collected data about visitors of the site from loss, unauthorized use and alteration.
Persons under the age of 16 cannot provide any personal information through our site. If you are a person below the age of 16, you must obtain the consent of your parent or other legal guardians before submitting personal information.
The terms used in the rules are understood as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
Information provided directly to you
- Date of birth
- Place of residence (address)
- Telephone number
- Email address
Information on how we use our sites
If you visit our website, we also collect information that reveals the peculiarities of using our services or automatically generated visit statistics. Read more about this in “Cookies” section below.
Information we receive from other parties
We may receive information about you from public and commercial sources (as permitted by applicable law) and associate it with other information we receive from you or about you. We can also receive information about you from third-party social networking services when you sign in, for example through your Facebook account.
Other Information We Collect
We may also collect other information about you, your device or your use of the content of our site with your consent.
You may choose to not provide us certain information (for example, the information requested to be submitted by registering in our online store), but in this case, we may not allow our online purchase service.
HOW DO YOU USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We can use the information collected for the following purposes:
- Sign up for you to use our online purchase service.
- To pay for a shopping cart through an external banking service provider.
- For direct marketing purposes, such as sending newsletters, submitting customized advertisements and sending out promotions, evaluating and analyzing market, customers, products and services (including collecting your opinion on products and services, and organizing customer surveys).
- Find out how people use our online services so we can improve them and create new content, products, and services..
- In other ways, with your consent.⃰
⃰ We inform you that you have the right to oppose or at any time cancel your consent to manage your data for the above-mentioned, starred purposes.
WHO DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
We undertake not to transfer your personal data to any unrelated third parties except in the following cases:
- if your consent to the disclosure of personal data is available.
- providing services to our partners, delivering goods or other services you order. For these service providers, we will provide just as much of your personal information as it will be required for the particular service to be performed.
- law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure provided by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
WHAT DO WE DO TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Personal data is protected against loss, unauthorized use and alteration. We have implemented physical and technical measures to protect all information we collect for our service provision. We remind you that while we are taking appropriate action to protect your information, no website, online transaction, computer system or wireless connection is completely safe.
We will store your data for 3 years after your last use of our services or content. At the end of this deadline, the data will be deleted without notice in such way that it cannot be reproduced.
The data subject, whose data is processed by the Data possessor, has the following rights:
- Know (to be informed) about your data processing (right to know);
- Getting to know your data and how they are processed (right to access);
- Require to correct or, in view of the purposes for processing personal data, to supplement incomplete personal data of a person (right to correct);
- Destroying or suspending your data processing (except for storage) (right to destroy and right to be forgotten);
- You have the right to demand that the Personal Data possessor restrict the processing of personal data for one of the legitimate reasons (right to restrict);
- You have the right to transfer (right to transfer);
- To disagree with the processing of personal data when this data is processed or intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, in so far as it relates to such direct marketing.
If you do not want your personal data to be processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, you can write an e-mail at the address indicated at the bottom of this text or call and dissent that your personal data to be processed for direct marketing purposes and / or restrict to be process it automatically, including profiling**, processing of your personal data without giving reasons for disapproval.
**According to personal data you submit, for personal and business purposes, your personal data profiling may be used to provide tailor made solutions and offers. You can at any time cancel your consent to process personal data in an automated manner, including profiling, handling, or objection.
Any request or instruction relating to the processing of personal data, the Data Subject has the right to submit to the Data possessor in writing in one of the following ways: by direct delivery to the address; post mail; e-mail mail as indicated at the bottom of this text.
Upon receipt of such request or instruction, the possessor must, within one month from the date of the request, provide an answer and perform or refuse the actions specified in the request. If necessary, the specified period may be extended by another two months depending on the complexity and number of requests. In this case, the Data possessor will inform the Data subject about such extension within one month from the receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay.
The data possessor may not create the conditions for data subjects to exercise the above rights, except to refuse to process personal data by direct marketing, in cases provided for by law, it is necessary to ensure the prevention, investigation and detection of violations of offenses, professional or professional ethics, as well as the rights of the data subject or others, and the protection of liberties.
TTHIRD PARTY WEBSITES, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON OUR WEBSITE
The Data possessor’s website may contain third-party banners, links to their websites and services that are not controlled by the Data possessor. The possessor is not responsible for the safety and privacy of information collected by third parties. You must read the privacy policies applicable to third-party websites and services that you use.
When you visit the Data possessor website, we want to provide content and features that are tailored to your needs. This requires cookies. These are small elements of information that are automatically generated when you browse the site and are stored on your computer or other terminal device. They help the Data possessor recognize you as the previous visitor to a certain website, save the history of your visit to the site and adapt the content accordingly. Cookies also help ensure the smooth running of websites, allows you to monitor the duration, frequency of visits to websites, and collect statistical information about the number of site visitors. We use these cookies in our site:
|Slapuko pavadinimas||Galiojimo laikas||Naudojami duomenys|
|_ga||2 years||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gat||1 minute||Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_|
|_gid||24 hours||Used to distinguish users.|
|cookie_notice_accepted||30 days||Saves visitor cookie acceptance settings. Saved only if the visitor have pushed the accept button.In some cases accepted upon continuing to browse.|
|qtrans_front_language||1 year.||Saves user languages preference settings.|
How to manage and delete cookies
When you use the browser to access the content we provide, you can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or notify when the cookie is downloaded. Each browser is different, so if you do not know how to change cookie preferences, look in its help menu. Your device’s operating system may have additional cookie controls. If you do not want the information to be collected using cookies, use the current easy-to-use procedure in most browsers that allows you to stop using cookies. To learn more about managing cookies, visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
If any of the above clause would cause legal consequences this Privacy clause is considered to be a translation error; the legal interpretation must be used in the original text (Lithuanian). All disputes must be resolved at the court of the Data possessor’s registration address.
- General post address: Savanorių pr. 176C, Vilniaus m., Vilniaus m. sav.
- Phone: 8 615 89714
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 2019-05-06